Thursday, June 12, 2008

A quick explanation.

Welcome to NeUtRaL's grand purge #2. Please be informed that I did not do it with the intention of psychologically torturing my friends or enemies for the days to come, but with a NeUtRaL stance and the goal of building a better contact list for both me and the guy I am removing.

Grand purge #1 was a great failure. There were a lot of contacts who were actually begging me to remove them when I looked, but I did not. This is fixed in grand purge #2, where almost 50% of my contact list is being removed after being reviewed twice.

Male or female, none was spared. NeUtRaL has completed this operation and would like to call this a great success!

*Ahem* I will be serious now.

I had a fight with a childish guy yesterday night and after talking to people whom I thought could help me, I have decided that it is about time I move on. I feel that it is unfair for me to continue something that nobody has interest in, thus my final decision to disassociate myself with the people I once knew.

Out of them all, I kept only the ones that are truly worth talking to. I am not saying that the people I removed are bad and cannot be talked to, but there is no way for a single human to reach out to many different individuals like he is that son of God thing.

Another factor that contributed towards this decision was that I was getting too attached to something that I knew would not last. Like fleas, I think it is about time I break away from this game that I love, simply because it is going to be too painful to watch it die.

I am not a forgetful person when it comes to what I love, or loved, so I had no choice but to remove anything that would remind me of it. I gave each of my fellow gamers a second thought, but 50% just goes to show how much time I have wasted on these people.

But the purge did not stop there. I started removing dead contacts from other sections that I previously could not be bothered with.

The result? A much "cleaner" contact list :) That and I am sure nobody will be coming after me asking why I removed them or anything. I think they know the reason well enough.

Another thing I would like to add, is that during this grand purge #2, there was a lot less immaturity on my side when dealing with who is to stay or leave. It is unlike the grand purge #1, or the countless times I removed flakk and re-added him back. I think I gave myself a lot of time to think it through, and ultimately made the right decision. For this I am proud of myself and I believe they would have been proud of me too if they were in my position.

Right now, what is top priority in my list, is to get some good sleep, so there may be more ass-kicking to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

Miracle said...

yo!! stumbled into ur blog when checking my counter!! LOL! SC here btw

Anonymous said...

that is sum tyco, saes. LOL!

hmm, excuse my latest post yeh.