Then don't run one -_-
I slapped Delete's gorgzilla two times yesterday, dishing out 5000 damage per slap. After he lost he blamed me for causing him to lose. I spoke to him on Steam but he did not reply.
I decided to leave the dude to emo for a day or two.
Sometimes the more you give in to others the more they will take for granted that you will be there to seek for forgiveness, even if they are in the wrong. It takes two hands to clap and two people to make love, be it two men or two women. You may be expecting others to exercise this while dealing with you, but make damn sure you yourself do the same back to them.
For my case I think I gave in enough times, so now I am going to let him have a taste of crashing things and having nothing to do because it is MY server and I draw the players in, not him.
Fast forward to the 'recent' case that happened for you, flakk. Go bitch on your blog seriously. No point telling ZW just because you want someone to listen to you rant about someone else. A problem with talking to a person is that he can choose to ignore your whatever rants and turn you away, which ZW is too kind-hearted to do so.
And ZW, stop blaming everything onto yourself before they even happen, like a blog war starting if you were to tell flakk to post it on his blog. It's his problem, and if he can't solve it, or doesn't want to, you should not be the one tolerating his rants; his blog should be.
Which simply means you got nothing to do with this shit even if a blog war starts and the two start plotting murders against each other. Always let your nemesis fight HIS nemesis. Things usually start appearing clearer this way.
And screw you people because I'm lazy and I think this shit is really damn childish no matter how much you sugar-coat it with chim words. Get over it and on with life, damnit.
YOU WANT TO SWAP POSITIONS WITH ME? TRY CLEANING OUT 10 DRIVES IN A SINGLE DAY filled with millions of files that you have to sort into different fucking FOLDERS YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN OH YOU DON'T.
Damnit.
EDIT:
Whenever I think of using fucking div's to do my layouts I'm reminded of that indian dude who keeps entertaining the fucking flirting slut next class. GET ON WITH THE DAMN LESSONS AND STOP FEEDING ATTENTION WHORES.
Fuck. Cheebye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment