Rushing assignments, one of which includes doing a one-page website. That will probably be my first attempt to create a "multi-purpose" design suitable for almost everything.
Weekend of the last week of the holidays of boredom, frustration and a huge pile of last-minute work tugging at you to complete them to ensure your survival for the next decade or so.
I'm the only guy sick of this cycle, which brings me to the continuation of our tag-discussion, ZW.
Believe it or not, we humans are working "for the greater good." Life can be very simple. You can survive without your credit cards and the like. You can survive without having to go to school or doing any work. We made our living as complicated as it is today, and we have no one to blame except ourselves.
Is it for the better? If you have your iPod in hand, maybe. Live through a day without your iPod, and if you're slumped at a corner and drooling after that, you're already underground (reference to the "distance-to-earth" diagram I drew some time back.)
Well, live simple and everything around you will be simple as well.
ps. I'm kinda getting bored of using the Blogger engine. Once I get enough motivation to move I'll switch over to Wordpress. Will probably happen after a year. That's 12 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well we're used to living in a complicated manner, its a little hard to give everything up. But what if humans never grew complicated to begin with? We would'nt be aware that there'd be something better (or worse) out there and my guess is, we'd be more content with simplicity...
Post a Comment