Oi, just came back to post some new pictures.
I'm in the clear again too. Can start linking me if you want. I'm not forcing you to because, well...
Sometimes we're just too lazy to do anything :P
Anyway, something feels wrong with my blog. Will look into it soon I guess.
Well, the photos. Only one noteworthy, and it's old :|
Then three shots of my cactus, old too :(
Some pictures of clouds, and it's well, old again :'(
There was this story about this photographer working for the press. He was anti-social and the only thing he would ever shoot, aside from what his work requires of him, was the sky.
If I did a comparison with the original photos of the clouds/skies you would be surprised that such colours were not present at the time of the shoot. In fact, such colours are not even all that common with all the right settings and lighting in place. Despite this, just by adjusting the brightness and contrast level of the clouds slightly you get results like the above.
If you ask me, I would say that our eyes are just far too weak for things like that. Then again it may be the Sun, or my camera fails, but I am not going to stop shooting what's above me now.
And hey, drop me some love already. I'm kind of sad because this is like the only blog without users commenting on its posts. Damn, so much for sinking into the abyss.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment