It was 4:30 then, and the whole bus was filled. I stood for a few stops before I was able to sit down. Around Pasir Panjang area this chink got up the bus. Behind him was this poor old lady carrying a few bags of stuff.
He found an empty seat and sat down on the edge of it. When the poor lady was trying to find a seat he placed his bag on the other seat. After that lady walked past him he REMOVED his bag from the other seat and placed it on his own lap.
Selfish cunt.
HOWEVER next stop this chinaman got up the bus and asked for the seat beside him. GG owned.
AND TODAY the bus broke down, AT THE SAME STOP that chink got up.
We went down the bus and THE BUS DRIVER NEVER gave me any free tickets. I was the only guy in school uniform and he couldn't recognise me as one of his passengers? Before I asked him for it this fucking malay bitch in front of me was saying to his boyfriend that I was bodoh, in malay of course. Well anyway he asked if I did got on the bus and I said ya-a-ya-yaya-yaya-YA, then he gave me the ticket. DUH? 51 is the only fucking bus that goes to Queensway secondary school. Now it's 2pm and you expect a boy wearing Queensway secondary school uniform to come from a bus that's not 51? Fuck joo noob.
I wonder if those bus drivers are out to cheat us kids. When I was younger (and still learning art >_>) this particular bus driver (of number 78 just in case you're interested) refused to grant my cousins and me a free ticket when his bus broke down, saying that "children don't need" tickets.
We got up the next bus and the other bus driver stopped us, then we were forced to pay.
Before that, in school, I was high. I started throwing papers around the class just to disturb people, but that isn't the highlight of this very special day. Today is the day when I've actually tried out my bio-gas on people around me. I felt compelled to fart, compelled to stink them to death.
It came out.
Then I said to them "I farted," thinking that they wouldn't smell anything. But no. I didn't realise that my butt was not on the chair, so my fart was not "suppressed" by my seat, and everyone within the range of 3 metres from me took 999999 damage to their nose.
Boon Kiat said that it was educational, since he was able to finally "taste" the smell of methane gas (he's a chemistry nerd.) Ceya shouted out that I scored a triple kill, and the whole class was staring at me because he was pointing towards my direction, even Myatthaw, our dear burmese friend.
Later on Brendan, as usual, kept calling me an asshole and a fucktard (jokingly.) No harm done, since he's still a kid ^^, but because of my high I went on scolding random vulgarities using totally out-of-this-world accents back at him, and the whole class stared at me again (with Tze Yuan laughing his ass off), even Myatthaw, our dear burmese friend (intended.)
But I made it hard for Miss Tan to conduct lessons. All the while she had to stop us from throwing pieces of paper around (started by yours truly) and from talking too much, so 2 periods of geography is actually wasted.
And oh, seems like that kid has a problem with me again. Not that kid next door, the kid in school who's having a cold war. All he does is spam his vulgarities (when in actual fact he doesn't even know what the fuck he's scolding or talking about) and disturbing the person I'm talking to, thus diverting his/her attention.
Nobody needs a friend like him, and while some claim him to be humorous, it's nothing more than just his vulgar language and his annoying personality.
Dude, I don't even need to compare myself to him.
Let X be the rate of being humorous/smart/intelligent/handsome/complete-pwnage-in-DotA/matured/kind/caring/blah.
That kid = X
Yours truly = Easily ((((((((((10)^10)^10)^10)^10)^10)^10)^10)^10)^10)X
I doubt even the latest calculators can handle that amount of X. They'll be laughing their ass off before they can even start counting.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment