Certainly bringing back memories of me deleting that bastard off my list and treating him like a completely stranger whenever I met him after that incident. Call it self-worth. I remove people that I don't like.
Especially people who can't control their mouth, or maybe their fingers. I have no need for people, or young kids, to comment on whatever I do, and to assume that I'm somebody's clone when that person himself is my clone (holy shit I don't want to compare myself to an emo kid) is simply... disgusting.
Just like how I erased S_W_A_T from existence by simply removing him away from my list, I'm going to do that to somebody, or maybe a group of them, soon. Speaking of which that guy's probably rotting in his camp right now.
First, to define such people, they're no more than unwanted attention. Not to say that I added them out of pity, but I felt that I could maybe contribute to Singapore by cutting down on the bengs and lians. What they must know, is that I'm no good to toy around. I may have overlooked feelings of others when I said something harmful, but at least I don't forget to apologise.
Can't help it. What can I expect people younger than me to understand anyway. However what the people who knew me must know, is that they're the ones who've grown beyond the limits of egotism. They're a bunch of cunts worse than those infected with elitism.
Not to say I'm perfect and flawless, but yeah, I'm pretty balanced since my flaws are usually covered by my talents. If it's time to boast, I will. Same goes for being humble.
I sincerely hope that this group of people can revert to what they were before they met me, and I admit I'm responsible for all the harm and damage done to their mind and soul. Know that, however, no matter how hard you try, you can never be like me, where me can be anything you'd like to call; cream, neutral, just whatever, for I have been through what you, as a kid, have missed.
And the fact that I'm, even though I don't show it, much more matured than you are.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment