Kenneth has invited you to connect as friends on LoveHappens
Accept this invitation by clicking below:
http://www.lovehappens.com/invite/landing.html?email=xxx%40hotmail.com&id=nlG3MtYQNJGPhBe4gcAuN8IWmlSwFtGXNi00&firstName=neuropathy&invId=r71qhkge8krZxRKy
If you have trouble clicking on the link, copy and paste it into your browser's address bar.
I guess he forgot my gender.
Hello,
Thank you for accepting my invitation to enter your birthdate. I am building a group horoscope on the star signs of my friends.
Please log in and enter your birthday at
http://StarClique2.com/register.html?fid=Mjg0MTg0NjQ%3D&eid=Mjk3ODM4NTQ%3D&mvid=16
Remember, enter your birthday as soon as possible!
Thanks,
Hong
When I don't even know who Hong is.
The next's one's a flash page so I can't paste it in here. It's that xxx has Tagged you! :) bullshit.
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
BUSINESS WORTH US$22.100.000M DOLLARS I NEEDED A PARTNER, I AM FROM NIGERIA I FORMERLY WORK WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N)
REGRARDS,
MR. MOSES FRANCIS
- Mr. Moses Francis
Nigeria scammer. I posted a reply back at him, asking him if he's really interested in starting a business with a 16 year old. Never heard from him again.
Next one's another StarClique, but in image format so I'm not posting it.
Sign up so we can play
http://comeplay25g.com/go.asp?id=1&sourceid=100142&friend=xxx&email=xxx@hotmail.com
x 2 times. What's shitty about this is that the name of my friend doesn't match his/her email on the link, yet the subject head writes out the full email of my friend. Worm in action. Too much porn.
It's xxx's birthday on July 8!
xxx
Birthday: July 8
xxx@hotmail.com
Home: (+65)xxxxxxxx
Mobile: (+65)xxxxxxxx
Nothing funny about this email from Ringo, but the subject says "xxx has a birthday". Tell me, who the fuck in this planet doesn't have a birthday, unless he/she's not a human, then maybe I can understand, but even some animals have a birthday.
Hi,
I just signed up at IMVU.com. I'd like you to come join me!
Basic membership is free, and it takes about a minute to create your own avatar.
--Guest_xxx
Your buddy Guest_xxx has invited you to chat in 3D!
You are receiving this email because someone who knows you sent you an invitation to join them on imvu.com. If you want to prevent any future e-mail from IMVU, you can remove yourself from by pointing your web browser to http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_nonregisteredoptout.php. Your opt-out confirmation code is 61bd60.
Sure, chat in 3D and visit that link to get my com infected with spyware. No thanks.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment