I am sad of my own creation.
Spoke briefly with Count yesterday, during which I gave him the email of that slut who vanished without a trace and told him off for saying that ego-man S_W_A_T is pro.
So the mind says.
Only long periods of solitude can make one realise his own stupidity and make him grow up, especially when moving from being a child to a young adult. I have absolutely zero intention of forcing 8/10 of the people in my contact list to grow up, neither did I said that I am a grown-up.
But I know when to stop dragging relationships further, when to stop saying things that might hurt. I am critical. I point out flaws that no one noticed.
It's because of a particular year I've been through, locked up, completely lost track of time and myself. It's not as if I'm 'higher' than others out there, it's just that I am feeling lost in this current crowd I'm in.
Although I've managed to blend in without much problem, I don't belong here, yet those idiots wouldn't stop coming, and meanwhile I'm clamped onto the photocopy machine and another me comes out on someone else's body.
I want to remove them.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment