Life is good
Kept repeating that line awhile back but forgot to do so after the pre-O's stress came.
Life's like that. You meet new people and forget some. Harder for some people though, especially those who engage themselves in prematured BGRs.
I skipped school today because the idea of a graduation ceremony was not fitting into my mind. I've been wanting to get out of that hell since I went back last year. Somewhere in the middle I lost track of that thought, but now it's back again.
Whether I'll end up leaving it as a dropout or a winner will depend on what I'll be doing for the next few weeks.
Relationships not going well, as usual really. Sometimes I do regret failing to put myself into the shoes of others and thus end up blaming them for everything, but yea, it's human nature.
Then again, if you know it's human nature, the more you must suppress it. To suppress what makes us human is to become a real human, while to give in to it you're no more than just another animal, closest resemblance the monkey of course.
Life is bad
Really disappointing, when, despite having known a person for a few years, he can still never change. I don't want to talk about him because I've repeated myself too many times already.
Well, flakk, if you're still reading this, I have a message for you at the bottom. Check out the postscript.
Life is?
I went for night study 3 days back. My classmates were pretty surprised to see me, then I sat down and did some work till 9, then I went home. Boring.
But the bus trip to school was pretty cool. Mother was pretty worried about me so she followed me all the way and stood before the traffic lights, going back home only after I boarded the bus.
Near the "bastard chink"'s stop (2/3 posts back) this couple and their friend got up. It was then, that I finally had some insight into my cousins' world, including the future of my sister and some beng/lian language.
Phrases such as "wo ting na li zhui jing you happening loh" puts me off immediately. Worst of all they just had to sit beside and behind me.
I had some nice views of lights, especially near Pasir Panjang road where all the rich houses are. I didn't dare to take out my camera phone though, and taking them through the window will probably screw up the end result anyway.
That's all really.
PS. flakk, you're too rude. Change your habit of spilling out the f word every 5 seconds and you might be able to see your beloved cream again (I had him kidnapped in my basement). (Don't assume too, because I cleared up more than 1 person in my list.)
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment