I told my mother what my sister said to me 2 days back, that she was going to go swimming at a friend's house and she didn't wanted to tell my mother about it. She was afraid my mother wouldn't let her.
When I told her about it she was shocked. That's when I learnt that the only friend whom she mentioned to my mother and owns a swimming pool is a male.
Whatever.
I'm working so much nowadays that I'm not working at all. I suspect that it's one of the symptoms of pre-O stress, not like I care anyway.
Pretty tired of all that fucked up logic and theory. Hell with human relations and/or fucking ties with people.
There I go, there he goes, there Byan goes.
I'm not going to do anything about it. I'm tired of dealing with people and their antics. Just watching them talk/type makes me sick.
Fucking sick.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment