Everytime I leave my room and return to it I can't help but notice how cold it is.
Either that fan's too strong or there's something sucking off all the heat. What makes it more weird is that there isn't any good ventilation system here, and the whole room reeks of my sweat, although I can't smell it.
Meanwhile I'm getting caught up by new games. Well ok Final Fantasy isn't new but, I'll consider it new since I'm playing it for the first time. It's taking away the drive to study, even though O levels are just less than a week's time away from now. Then again it's not like I would be studying if I haven't gotten to play it.
With that said, hopefully I'll be able to spend the full day studying, which is highly impossible, despite telling myself this message every single day after the graduation ceremony. I wonder where would I end up?
The meat pau I'm eating now stinks of plastic and paper. Bad meat. Bad pau.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment