Hello. I am suffering from a block right now, as in mental block. I can't think.
Amidst soiled reputations and the ego of veterans lie the controversy between them. In fact when you look at the situation of NS in Singapore there isn't really any sides you can take. Opinions differ so much, each with a little bit from both sides and the hypocrisy around that you can never know who is with you and who is not.
Despite that and my own beliefs, I am out to have my fun and I am not going to let anyone spoil it.
Then sometimes I find myself lacking people to go out with, whom I am comfortable with, etc. Basically lack of close friends. It sucks being everybody's fair-weather friend instead of being the closest friend to just one person. I guess I will have to live with it.
I got nothing else to say really. As for those who might be pointing at me with their speak-pistol let me tell you that I got no time for you and you're just emo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment