
These are my pet cacti and they are offspring of a single surviving cactus from a colony in which I brutally murdered off one by one by cutting their stems into half with a pen knife. I kept the last surviving one because I just wanted to own a pot.
As you can see, they have completely occupied the small pot that I am using, coupled with soil that lacks nutrients after supporting so many other plants before them, thus their barbs are not the healthy yellow.
Despite having kept this pot of cute little urchin-like cacti (they are pretty round-shaped, strangely) for such a long time, I still don't know what species they belong to. They, however and apparently, have incredible reproductive abilities, as the first cactus was actually severed from its parent (brutally, too) and buried under soil. They have non-poisonous barbs. I know because I got several of them into my hands and did not die from it.
I have been wanting a new pot with new soil to transplant my cacti over, but my mother is just plain forgetful. Mosquitoes have been breeding on the dish that I placed below the pot (what is the name again?) since it has been raining quite a lot for the last few weeks.
Nevertheless, I am proud of raising these children (did not even water them actually, since the rain did most of the job) and having them survive despite slaughtering their great grandparents in the past. I sincerely hope that they would forgive me, otherwise I would have to exterminate another batch of cacti with scissors instead.
I am definitely not a likely candidate on your list of people to talk to regarding matters on relationships and emotions. I would attribute the problem to my external appearance and behaviour.
Nevertheless during my little brief chat with YJ, he spilled some beans on his love life. From there onwards it seems as if his mentality on boy-girl relationships does not really differ from mine, though he is still unable to pull himself away from it. Perfectly understandable, though I am not trying to say that we should all avoid such relationships - it is fine, but now is definitely not the right age for us.
I believe that it takes a hell lot of maturity to get into a serious relationship. By serious I mean being and having the right person, with a proper ending to it and not just scenes that imitate poorly written scripts for drama stories where dramatic breakups ensue.
With that I close the chapter on love, hopefully. I am not befitting of a dramatic relationship with any girl because 1) they are girls and 2) I can no longer give myself to anybody, even if they want me.
I am still seeking to complete my wishlist by the end of this month, perhaps a job too. Ex-classmates and net pals are forcing me into believing that not having a job is 'a waste of time.' I do not believe that statement is the truth. As much as I want to tell them to piss off since this holiday is mine and I can spend it anyway I like, I figured it is better to let them continue.
Why? Because I have to suppress my rage. I have to perform therapy and reverse psychology on myself. I have a goal to reach. I have to have inner peace. I cannot let anyone get into my head.
How many times must I repeat myself anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment