Friday, January 05, 2007

Overpour - Part 2

E tu sei per me.

Shortly after I published the previous post my room was rearranged. I was initially against it because I had not came up with a plan for my 'ideal bedroom'.

Anyway, it was hard work, even though my mother did 90% of the job, moving the metal safe across the room and throwing away junk. Most of the cupboards in my room are stuffed with photo albums anyway, so most of the items thrown away are papers and books. What's left is to move the computer table and that is it.

I went down to get a new pot for my cacti. Grandmother told me that I have to choose just 1 cactus out of the whole colony to keep so it will grow big, otherwise there will be overcrowding and all of them would compete with each other. I have not gotten around to trimming it yet, partly because of the guilt of ripping them off the soil and throwing them away after they have grown to such a size.

Maybe it was just bad timing and all, but I just had to be faced with one of my cousins, who lacked discipline and guidance from their long-divorced parents. I see them as equal and I don't look down on them at any time, but seeing their attitude towards their grandmother it is just plain sad.

I am utterly disgusted. They are even lower than me.

I slept around 2 PM then, waking up just 2 hours ago with a bad neck ache and hotter-than-normal air being exhaled out from my nose. I am going down with a fever soon.

Then TSC struck up a conversation with me just a few minutes ago, saying that I don't weigh 120 Kg and I should be playing games because my computer is always full of them. I took it hard, but I don't blame him - it is common that people generally assume you to be the same as the way you met them the last time before noticing how much you have changed.

I will trim my cacti, arrange my computer desk and 'IN DA HOUSE' all the way till morning.

Later.

PS. I am turning deaf.

No comments: