Saturday, January 13, 2007

Deep sleep.

I haven't been dreaming all that much until recently when I forced myself to sleep without covering my face. While I feel it's more of a disadvantage to me, it still boils down to whether if you feel that you had a satisfying sleep after you wake up.

Dreaming comes after you have fallen into deep sleep, so if a person hasn't been having dreams all that much he must be lacking proper sleep. While it may be bad, he/she might have been better staying that way.

Falling into deep sleep after not having done the same for nearly half a year worth of sleeping time isn't going to be pleasant. After waking up you feel detached from reality, as if still in dream state, you lose track of time and if you are surrounded by the usual sight of the night in it's glory you wonder if dawn's about to break, or that dusk is already past you.

It's that kind of sensation, together with your dreams, that makes you feel empty inside, as if you are watching a film play by itself, while acting as the main character at the same time. You don't get paid - your pay is whatever that you feel with your 5 senses, or maybe the 6th as well.

To judge time together with your dream is impossible because we lose track of it halfway through our slumber. However there is this strange feeling that has been accompanying me recently, that I felt that it is time to wake up, my dreams are too long.

It was a deep peaceful sleep today, for around 10 hours I slept on, dreamed on, about the weirdest of things at the weirdest of places. First I visited my primary school with one of my secondary school teachers, when I met my primary school teacher and she cried upon seeing me. The next moment I was fighting Astaroth from Omikron: The Nomad Soul in one of the planes of Oblivion from TES4: Oblivion. I lost the first, fighting with my fists, then I tried with a magic artifact from the Omikron game. I did not get to see the ending of the fight. Finally I was faced with my primary school teacher again, when I told myself that it is time to wake up - and I did.

Enough of dream-talk.

I am going to remove those who have removed me from their list. No point keeping people who can't see me there.

I also want to congratulate myself for having practiced anger management - twice. I am on my way to achieve inner peace.

That's all.

No comments: