I spent my Thursday night toying around with my flash banner for my school assignment, then deciding to skip the following day.
Never got around to skipping and wasted 3 hours in classroom without a laptop, also realising that my lecturer has actually sped up the pace of his lessons, causing me to lose out on some information.
That was only the start of my day, and I had to do it with no sleep.
Spent 10 minutes texting fleas if I could borrow his thumbdrive. Elegant refusal comes rush hour. I had to complete some documents required to be submitted along with my assignment and lost my EZ link card inside the library while doing my printing job.
"It's ok guys let's just go."
"How can we go? It's your EZ link card you know."
My flawed judgments. Now I know better. Thank you mates and I love you guys.
I think the most disappointing part of losing my EZ link card is that now 1 or 2 more people in SP would actually recognise me from my photo on the card itself. Then again I'm always changing.
That and my six dollars worth of transport fares.
Things started turning better from that point onwards I guess. Went to Clementi to get my Rubik's and I'm failing hard on that thing since yesterday afternoon. To think I even thought of getting the 4x4 for starters.
From there everything seemed like déjà vu to me. Some of the music that I happened to listen on Cafe Del Mar I did listen to in the past, and it was at an age where I could barely remember myself.
History repeats, and I smell trouble like how I smell soft drinks in the kitchen.
Happy birthday mum.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow tough day... You should try to get your card back though. I think you need to pay to replace it right? And yes, the face thing...
You were in Clementi. O_O And even more surprising, they sell Rubik's cubes here. XD Used to have one but it was the kiddy type, with cartoons drawn on the squares... Tough nonetheless...
indeed.
my friend took 2 hours on first try. it's been 2 days and so far i only managed to complete 1 side. then again he used the quick solving manual to do it.
i bought it from big bookshop btw, the one at third level. $5.90, made in taiwan with patent spelt wrongly. as long as it turns i guess.
oh yeh thx for commenting. for a while i thought nobody reads my blog anymore.
Post a Comment