I think about my future and ask myself if I'm capable of breaking into the industry successfully. It's very possible, pretty easy, but no it's not what I'm looking for.
By now it's pretty much hard coded into everybody's brain that upgrading yourself is essential to prove yourself competent among the new graduates when you grow older. There are varying degrees of demand for upgrading though. In my future kind of industry upgrading is definitely needed, and tough.
Which is why I don't think it's worth it to pursue something that I'm not quite sure if I'm hardworking or motivated enough to do so.
In short, wrong course.
Recently I've begun to resent the very people I grew up with. Closing towards the line.
In short, wrong place to call home.
Camera sucks.
In long, bought the wrong camera.
Oh yeah I'm invulnerable nowadays. Can't rage at what you can't see.
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't coz dandruff is just dead skin cells from your scalp, I think. But I have alot of dandruff also so yeah, don't feel surprised. Its common for people around our age.
Post a Comment