Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Confessions... at 3.

I skipped and I'm going to skip.

There are some things about myself that I don't understand recently, like why staying at home is preferable to going somewhere else despite not wanting to come back after leaving, or why my hair is full of so much dandruff even though I've been washing it with anti-dandruff shampoo.

I think the amount of dandruff I have is making me dumb. Does dandruff make you dumb?

Then of course the usual applies, like why do I have to let go of something only to pester myself with the same issue hourly without fail and even when I'm doing something else to force it out of my mind. Letting go is of course not forcing it out of your mind but believe me I got the hang of letting go already. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Continuing from my previous post about my lack of motivation for the umpteenth time, no nevermind.

There are a lot of broken ends and knots I have to tie up, but the problem is that there are so many and they're so difficult that I don't know where or how to begin.

It's nearly 4 now.

No comments: