Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What the fuck?

Why the fuck is everybody calling me for nothing these days?

Dude: o.o
Me: ?
Dude: ;o
Me: wad
Dude: o.o
Dude: D:

WHAT THE FUCK?

It's either the above or they tell me stupid things like xxx is raging. Guess what? xxx is NOT RAGING AT ME AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Some say multiple hi's then ask me stupid questions.

Dude: hi
Dude: hi
Dude: hi
Me: ?
Dude: hi
Dude: do you play soccer?
Me: no

WHAT THE FUCK?

Then there are the truly annoying ones who annoy the fuck out of me then tell me what they want AFTER I CLOSE THE CONVERSATION WINDOW.

Dude: hi
Me: wad
Dude: asd
Me: wad you want
Dude: nothing
Me: k

After I close the fucking conversation window;

Dude: u dun wan dota ok

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS. LEAVE ME ALONE. GO AWAY. GO BOTHER SOMEBODY ELSE. I'M CRYING IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING SCREEN BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE.

HALFWAY WORKING and ONE OF YOU POPS OUT WITH A FRIGGING HI at the bottom LEFT OF MY SCREEN, I CRY HARDER THAN the time when I WAS IN KINDERGARDEN. I GROAN IN PAIN AND AGONY WITH EVERY SINGLE RETARDED SMILEY YOU PRINT ON THE SCREEN.

Unless you've got something to say, stop the urge to fucking click on my nick on MSN.

No comments: