An eye for the wrong friend.
Sadly I can never forget the day when this guy got his stomach kicked for saying something wrong. The assaulter? My good old friend.
It's, of course, a very common situation that happens all the time; people don't like what you say, you end up having your bones breaking or bruises over wherever. What made me remember it was how quickly it was buried.
Frightening, actually, to an extent. I could have never believed anybody would have resolved such issues without ever having to talk it over, but they did anyway. The next day all was fine and dandy. Curious, I asked.
"Is it? I don't remember kicking him."
Yeah probably you don't.
Sad to say at that point of time it was nearly the end of our friendship. By the end of my primary school life I left with 6 more points than him and while it wasn't much, I felt like I was triumphant for the 6 years I've been in that... stink-hole, I guess.
Hmm.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment