Thursday, February 28, 2008

Full of it continued.

Results are ok. 2 distinctions, no modules failed.

Let me elaborate why lack of common sense disgusts me.

I'm doing programming so shit involves solving problems in the quickest and easiest method. I'm playing Natural Selection where time is crucial to victory.

I know not everybody does programming, but surely they can figure the below out:

Situation: You're somewhere else while your spawn is getting bitten down by 1 skulk. You're currently fighting a skulk which is more interested in holding you up than taking you down.

1) Kill the skulk, get back to base by foot and risk having the skulk in your spawn hear you running back and ambushing you.
2) Kill the skulk, walk a little to the phase gate that will allow you to instantly phase back to base, throwing in an element of surprise too.

It's a no-brainer. You don't have to do fucken programming to figure that out. Worst of all by running back to base the retard risked having a fade take him down, but unfortunately the fade was retarded as well.

Fast-forward a few minutes into another attempt to take down the hive, mines given out and all. Retard cries for mines when there's nobody left at the hive. I told him to phase in and use his fucken grenades, he phased, he shot using his retarded machine gun, he died, he cried.

Retard: "we can't hold etc etc BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MINEZZZZ ZOMFG WTF"

Mines take 4 seconds to fully activate (which is, to explode on contact.) Grenades involve pulling the trigger and jumping into a phase gate for instant explosion.

Where is your common sense?

Unfortunately it was the same dude who fought me on 2x2 squares so it went somehow like this:

Me: "MINES WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING PLANT?"
Retard: "OK"
Retard has left the game.


Should get it into his head sometime that nobody cares if he rage quits. It's good for the team anyway.



Next, fleas.

I probably expected that but I couldn't really be bothered. Firstly, he's over-sensitive, secondly, he's an introvert, and thirdly, he's insensitive to other people's feelings.

Winning combination? Ultimate faggot.

A bit of the inside story, he's always crying about me saying this saying that, hurting his feelings and all. Shit can't take a joke. Fine by that. I apologised, I made amends, I became careful with my words around that guy. Now that he said something wrong, he should be the one apologising, but he didn't. So it's a little bit of unfair treatment I guess, since I'm the only one always doing all the shitty work.

Did I mention that he doesn't like helping me out with school work? Dude comes crying to me when he needs programming help though.

Another one of his flaws would be his overzealous worshiping of SniperB. Worship? Not a problem. Overzealous worship? Big problem. Dude is willing to close one eye when it comes to major flaws in SniperB's character, and still accuse another for having the same flaws.

Another winning combination? Hypocritical lackey.

That guy even once denied having met me at all. If you were on the receiving end what would you have felt? Depressed? Angry, in my case, while I put up with his retarded longing for the ancient times when everybody has already moved on.

This time round it's none of my fault simply because he went overboard and used one of the words I specifically told him to restrict himself from using when he's around me. Those words are reserved for times when I'm/he's really angry (being the internet and all.)

I gave him leeway. Moved away from the game and made things easier for others (otherwise I would have strangled them into booting him out.) Then something happened that night which eventually got him a permanent removal from existence.

Anyway I think I've given enough. It's a little hard giving something away and then leave, knowing you'll have no more chances to take anything back, but at least I gained one less fucker to live with for the rest of my life.

Well, the point of mentioning him in here is because we're in the same course and we know each other in reality.

A pity indeed, but I don't think I'm the one losing out by making this decision.

Now... time to clean up.

No comments: