Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Full of it.

Could have finished like, everything, last night, but wasn't really in the mood since I got pissed off so I'm leaving it at part 1. Need some time to remember what I wanted to say.

Fuck yeah. Blogskin's old already. Yes, it's too bloody old even though it hasn't been a year since I last switched.

Just bored really. Was working on something new when I gave up because it was simply too tedious to make it work for every single monitor resolution out there. Fuck compatibility sometimes.

Brainstorm, work new ideas out and fucking pin them down in MSPaint. Hell yeah. Hell lazy. Need more inspiration. Need more motivation.

Used to keep track of vectors to do only to have the list pile up slowly over time. Now the shit in my list would probably be enough for me to work all the way till next year, but I LOST IT. So, it doesn't matter anymore.

As for photos I've got quite a few more to share but I'm just too lazy to turn on my laptop and upload them.

Did I mention that I got too lazy to look for new subjects for my photos, too?

Bored, lazy, hungry man is bored, lazy, hungry.

Oh yeah results out around 6 hours. Will post once I receive it. I expect epic win.

No comments: