Sunday, December 24, 2006

On Christmas Eve

Every single line stated below is factual and dependable, though they may only seem to be used for the sake of attracting attention.

I had a dream about the person I permanently blocked last year. In that dream, he turned into a good man and when I woke up I had the urge to re-add him, but too bad since I soon shook myself out of the spell and reassured myself that he's still a level 75 cunt.

Our recently removed Arrowhead came into my temporary home server, obviously without the intention to play properly. It seems like his purpose there was just to bootlick B and spite me. Failed attempt, though.

Just a while ago I realised that my internet settings are locked by that kid next door. I tried to reset it using the old method but now it requires me to phone the fucking representative for a 'temporary password' that lasts only 15 minutes. What the fuck?

I also realised that someone has been stealing money out of my secret stash, and my traps were obviously ruined by myself when I tried to take some money out. I am now asking that $1500 that my mother owes me back.

I am intending to severe ties with my siblings, and this is no joking matter. From today onwards they will be no more than strangers to me. For those of you who have siblings, especially those younger than you, don't let them become high level cunts like mine.

Today had also led me to finally believe that there is no hope for salvation in my family, no, this family. It no longer belongs to me. It DISGUSTS me to be in this family. I've also written out a furious email to my aunt and another letter that's filled with much less anger to my most reliable internet pal. Yes, he's older than me and no it's not you, period.

Well, I do have savings of over a thousand dollars right here in my pockets now. I'll be able to survive for at least a month out there, excluding payment for some place to sleep, so...

Whatever it is, this is just like the bad rage 3 years ago, except this time I'm not suicidal. In fact, I'm pretty much into murder right now. Praying to the almighty gods wouldn't work. I've always considered myself on the devil side, but that's only if I believed in such things.

You thought your cream was just another 17 year old guy living somewhere in Singapore wasting his life away on computer games. The truth is I've had a terrible past with my family, especially matters concerning my parents and their divorce.

All the while I've been searching for a reason to live, I admit, ever since turning suicidal 3 years back. I've lost people dear to me, though I've not yet experienced any of their deaths, and I've been through setbacks that I could not overcome, only put away by diverting my attention to something else.

I hope that one day, really, I can just move away from here and live my life the way I want it to be. I wouldn't need a family, since my past experiences with it have caused me to shiver upon mentioning of the word itself.

You can't blame me for that. It's due to unforeseen circumstances, there's no way I could have controlled my life and turned things around back then.

On Christmas Eve, too.

No comments: