Something happened and I am not sure of how I am going to explain it's impact on me, but the feeling is something that I have been through in the past and now I am going through it again.
For now, at least, I will be low on mood so I would like to be left alone for awhile until I am ready to talk to someone again.
As for my personal messages, please do not take them to heart because I have a lot of people in my list and the possibility of me pointing fingers at you are slim. This is not an attempt to boast my large amount of online contacts.
However if you're pretty sure that I am accusing you of something, please let me know if it is really that offending to you. I may be critical, but I am not a psychopath.
Till then.
PS. flakk, update your blog please.
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment