It isn't as great as I thought it would be. I'm worried about my results.
Anyway, I feel like I'm being watched. It's annoying when someone else knows about your name, gender, current age, weight/height when you don't even know them.
I've just graduated from secondary school, which is actually something secretive because I skipped school WITHOUT anyone knowing about it. My records in the MOE should have shown that I've graduated a year ago, not this year, yet I received no pointless magazines from polytechnics last year, which surprised me.
This year it came and I'm really disappointed. Right in the cover page and into your face - trendy teens, or Singapore Idols if they have one in their campus. Inside? More photos of trendy teens smiling at each other while pressing buttons on the keyboard blankly or sitting around in the campus PRETENDING to be working.
I feel as if my hatred for the afternoon sun is back again.
Well, there is no way I'm going to enter the army, especially when I haven't passed my latest NAPFA test yet. JC isn't an option too, since I pretty much expect there's no way I'm going to be able to get into one. ITE is out of the question, obviously and period.
My mother saw the magazine cover and told me that it's more like advertising for the Singapore Idols instead of their school. While I don't exactly feel the same way as she does about the idols, there's no way I'm going to enter that particular polytechnic just because the idol is/studied there.
I hope things turn out better when I enter a polytechnic and see it for myself, really, because currently every polytechnic is portraying themselves as trend/idol whores, which puts me off greatly.
They have totally got the whole thing wrong. Polytechnics are to prepare you for work life, not some fashion show.
*sigh* Looks like I was borned too late.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment