Ok I won't.
I can no longer put up with you all. Having me sleeping all day and not 'appearing online' is not an excuse. Oh dear I nearly swore at that cunt too and told him to fuck off.
Hmm.
I am going to DELETE YOU ALL you hear? I am going to do it depending on my mood for the next few days. Take it as an threat, a wussy's poorest excuse, over-possessive, ANYTHING - I AM GOING TO DELETE YOU ALL, and I won't go back on it this time.
I'm tired of this shit. Lol.
And who the fuck wants to go travelling at this time of the year? You're talking to a com nerd, mind you. I can't even reach the other side of this disgusting island on my own, needless to say reaching the other side of the world.
I take it as an attempt to murder me.
I'm really so fucking tired. Lol.
Oh yes, another thing, about KFC. It's all lumps of flour actually. It used to be all meaty and spicy and shit. Now, not only did they cut down on the amount of spices used, they also used smaller pieces of meat with more, m0rE, MORE, MOOOOOREEEEE FLOUR.
Fucking cheap, just like you ZW.
Why not go play with Chocolates and Koks? The pun is intended. You are so desperate for players that you have to ask those on MY SIDE? Oh dear there I go again. Banned from raging.
Thy shall not get angry over people younger than me. The only wise ones on my list are the 20+ oldbies, though I don't know since when did people younger than me started to flood in.
Fuck. I must revert. Now.
Lastly, yours truly has spent 2 whole hours in MSPaint on this farewell gift to all those that I'm about to remove, and of course, not forgetting our level 60 cunt, you-know-who.

Well you can ignore it if you manage to survive, but I highly doubt you will. If you do, too, take it that I'm on a very good mood, because Byan seldom forgives and he NEVER FORGETS.
No comments:
Post a Comment