Well it was me who was raging all the while and he told me he wants to rage.
Caught in the rain despite leaving home early. Got there around 25 minutes prior to the exam.
Then I saw Jin. It was the first time I saw him that angry. Must have disappointed him by not showing up at Mac.
I was struggling with today's math paper. There was this question that needed me to convert cm cube to litres. I skipped that because I don't know how, and there goes 7 marks.
I also found myself going against the clock. Poon won for being able to finish all 11 questions, including 2 questions that you're allowed to choose between, and realised it only after the exam has ended.
I left school without waiting for anyone.
Inner thoughts
A lot of cunts nowadays. A fucking spammer filling up my IM window with tons of questions about the most basic things then daring enough to come at me and TELL ME HE'S GONNA RAGE? God, is this a joke? And why am I asking you?
Another one who apparently got addicted to failure, coming in during my death spree and told me not to rage at him.
Next up, someone who has no respect for himself. Spoiling games and telling people that they've wasted his 'fucking precious' time then appearing as if nothing happened the next day.
Cry out to the Lord, when he's nothing but texts and speeches through mortal hands and their mouth.
Yet text is the way around everything.
"Writing as life and for life."
I'm feeling much better now after writing. Maybe I'll write books in the future.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment