I hate it when everything goes right, since it'll probably go terribly wrong somewhere.
I've fixed some relationships between me and the verbally abused. Since it's not the same for my own kin, I don't think the problem lies with me.
Feeling a little guilty about what I did yesterday. KW asked me what paper was it today and I told him just maths and combined humanities. He asked whether it's social studies or geography but I went offline.
He told me that he studied 'Good Governance' in that 3 hour break, and since it didn't came out for the exam, he left section B completely blank.
That's what he said anyway. I can't believe anyone would be so ignorant as to forget the whole section just simply because you haven't studied for it, but I'm a bit angry at myself for being part of the reason for that.
As for maths, a few careless mistakes here and there. I dropped some bombs too, but they struck their target with a direct hit, so I guess I'm lucky.
For tomorrow, it's a free day, yet I have nothing else to do other than study. Not like I will, since it's time to relax after suffering such a heavy blow from humanities paper 1. It's been awhile since I had to actually study for that long and still turn out unprepared for the paper.
I feel that my intelligence is being insulted.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment