Thursday, March 20, 2008

We will live to see another day.

Unrelated title related to last night's alien horde.

Actually I got my new blog skin up and ready to replace this fairly old design but no, things just didn't seem right, thus the need to withdraw it back. How should I explain it hmm...

Well, Mona Lisa without her smile.

I have a tendency to keep things simple, but sometimes when things happen to be too simple something just feels terribly wrong with it. That's exactly what's happening right now.

Anyway yes, I discovered a few new toys to go along with my new blog skin. While I'm not going to use the new skin, I'm going to bring the toys over to use with this "antique" and do a few changes in the process to improve readability, usability, blah blah...

Typical words you hear from designers. I'm far from being one, but will be getting close soon ;)

I'll edit this post once I'm done with the new changes, and then I'll share my toys with you people.

No comments: