Warning: Somewhat of a tech-related post.
Had to recrack my version of Windows Vista and thus lost the Aero theme or whatever shit you call it, though I'm happier with the classic theme on my desktop because it keeps things simple.
Anyway, while hunting for methods to align my sidebar to the top instead of at the side, I stumble across this thread whose author did a comparison between Vista's sidebar and Klipfolio 4. Good alternative if you don't have Vista or just want two graphical faggotry bars on each side of your screen.
Klipfolio is a mini-dashboard on your desktop, somewhat similar to the dashboard that gives you instant access to your blogs when you log into Blogger. Though I haven't personally tried out that program yet (and probably won't since I'm lazy,) it seems to have a lot of custom 'Klips' you can play around with (in Vistaland we call them gadgets,) and has a lot more customizing power than the Vista's sidebar.
All that for 1 MB. Comparing the amount of resources Vista's sidebar hogs in comparison to Klipfolio will probably make you wonder how shitty M$ coding capabilities are, too.
Bah whatever.
That guy who did the comparison mentioned he had a post-graduate degree in creative writing, which is a surprise because I didn't expect creative writing was something that you could teach -_-, what's more, a degree!?
Sometimes it's all there when you're born man... sometimes.
Anyway it's pretty much what I'd expect from my storyboarding module I took during my first year, though I still think creativity is inborn and may be lost permanently if not exercised frequently.
Not looking forward to second year in shitty polytechnic with shitty environment, shitty timetable, shitty classmates and shitty requirements for more creativity.
I am now really, really sad and depressed.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment