It's a little hard to get people to start talking properly, especially when one is blinded by anger or misconceptions, that sometimes even when everything is logical, they just don't make any sense out of it.
Actually, this happens all the time with people who think they've grown enough, heard enough and copied enough, and there's not really a specific age group they belong in.
It really spoils the point of a conversation, when the opposite party does nothing more than reverse-word-playing. What's usually more aggravating is when you're speaking facts, statistics, truth, while all they say is simply the same moot point using different words.
To be honest I did everything I could to keep things under control, to the extent of giving way and saving them from apologising, but human nature, unfortunately, demands more.
It's just the way everything was supposed to be, giving and giving it all. People often get misled by great deeds done by others, while the smaller deeds tend to get overlooked. I kinda took it to my stride that almost everybody's perception was originally shallow anyway, so I guess there's nothing much to expect from this area. I am unable to comprehend how shallow people who shared my blood are, though.
Maybe I'm just incapable of letting go of the mistakes that happened in my life, but I definitely know more since I maintained neutral when the problem became huge. That is not something someone who has simply sticked onto one side can easily say and prove, and it's evident in their speech too, for when one gets too obsessed, one overlooks mistakes of his own and the subject of his obsession - thus the biasness present in every single word they say, every action they do.
For one who does not control his speech, or use it fluently enough to bring out his points in a proper argument, instead resorting to evasive tactics, problems never get solved.
It's a little hard to understand, but so what if I'm a little more fluent in English, all I'm capable of understanding is a few more words, a little less confusion. When it comes to reasoning, I do it simply because I'm able to prove it - that alone, is what many people lack, and I find it incredibly disturbing.
But why make things hard for myself, since I'm already tired of ignorance preceding every single issue that's happening within my closest social circle. All it takes is a little more reflection, a little more thinking, a little more consideration, instead of just being superficial and looking at everything as if the fact that they're wrong simply mean they must be wrong.
Where is your right to judge, if you're not directly involved. Where is your right to decide if a person who doesn't work is useless. Where is your right to think so lowly of anyone, if, for all that you say, you cannot prove and are just based on what you can see on the surface? Thus shallow, thus superficial, thus flawed.
I think I've said enough regarding today's conversation, though admittedly I was disappointed because it's really hard to talk to someone who doesn't wish to speak properly.
What a person gains from interacting, another may make up for the time he spends thinking. The only difference is that when it boils down to one argument, the interactives sprout nonsense without base. The thoughtfuls?
Cold, solid proof.
ps. Everything I have lies beyond what I currently have now, not excluding my 'family,' if I were to be given a chance to truly regard them as one once again.
Thanks a lot, ZW, you saved me from temporary psychosis.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment