Tuesday, December 04, 2007

This Birthday.

A gift is better than none. Thanks Cheng.

All my time alive and I've been through a lot more than many of my peers would have, but a lot more is nothing more to everybody - it's hard to fit someone in your shoes.

So the printer jammed and I spend a hour trying to remove the piece of paper crumpling itself inside and out of the blue I'm struck with this intriguing thought of why I'm putting up with this shit and the uncontrollable urge to actually force myself to break down emotionally.

Turned out to be harder than I thought.

I think I'm blessed and I think all I have is bad luck. 30 minutes after 12 AM on December 4 and I'm trying to pull out a piece of paper while forcing myself to depression. Nevermind I got the paper printed and I'm going to fap, eat my stuff and go to sleep, but no I'm probably not going to do any of them since my day's already ruined by a piece of paper which refuses to come out of the printer without having me rip it into shreds.

Makes me wonder about the other two guys who share the same birthdate as me. One's probably asleep because there's still lessons tomorrow, and another's probably still in the US smoking weed.

All in all, no achievements. My social life is nothing to be proud of, not that I care about it. It's hard to demand the same amount of loyalty and respect you give to the other party without them trampling over it and 3 foot under the ground as if you're already buried in your grave, and if I were to ever write out a single line about what I feel regarding the friends that I have, all I can say is that they're easy to make but really difficult to stay.

Obviously since I'm always treating people I don't like as complete strangers.

For now everything is relatively simple - nobody messes with me and gets away with it, while I enjoy my life simply because I can and that no matter what happens to me I know there's always a way out.

Not a very good approach to life, but gets the job done all the same.

As for my birthday wish, I'm going to make one because I've never really used all the previous 17 chances I've got; spare me birthday wishes.

There are still a lot of problems to come in the future. Remember me saying that turning 18 is a nightmare? It is. For now I'll just let this pseudo-winter season pass and lower myself a little...

Like I've always did since I was a kid... Yeah... I'm blessed and it's just bad luck...

Happy birthday Byan.

No comments: