Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Superior.

So, I'm superior, but where did that shit come from? Continue reading to enjoy the story behind my superiority complex and how I kicked so much ass.

The heaviest contributing factor is obviously my "educational institute." It appears that my O level aggregate reflects badly on me because of the number of dumbasses I discovered in my class. So far there's only one guy truly ahead of me.

Can't help it. It appears I have "basic" knowledge for everything that's being taught in the courses that a few annoying bastards keep asking me how things are done. Fast-forward to this semester when I've been skipping more lessons than I'm allowed to and I get idiots showing off their skills using cheap-ass methods while lying to me that they spent like two days working on it.

How can you ever compare yourself to a person who managed to spend like five hours straight working on a truly perfect piece of art without resorting to any cheap tricks that gets the job done AND still lie about it?

And while there are others who think that they're superior themselves in my class, I'm the type that does things without talking. Hard to say online, since I'm given a keyboard and it's way better than having to write with a pen to debate with someone lacking a good dictionary.

Comes, of course, the people online. When given a keyboard, most of the people out there'd probably start pummeling on it without thinking, thus ruining the part where common sense comes in.

Finally there's always the social part of it all. I'm responsible for a lot of shit happening around. Elaborating on it will probably make a few guys suicidal after knowing how miserable their lives would've been so I'll pass.

The last issue - society. It's pretty easy to understand if you're smart enough. Otherwise consider yourself inferior to me.

No comments: