Monday, December 17, 2007

Absence.

Work slows people down.

Amusing to know that now he has to find somebody else to show off his 3D models.

Or wait a month before I send another guy the game he always wanted.

Or avoiding shitloads of useless information on World of Warcraft when I don't even play it.

Many more.

I've been busy. I'm telling the truth. It's the truth.

2 weeks worth of a holiday to spend on finishing up everything for my first year. Doesn't seem like a very profitable exchange rate considering the duration is 1/5 of my real holiday. I may consider 1/10.

All the work consist of dragging rubbish into respective bins, getting a praying mantis to catch a wasp, making sure that the old man doesn't get killed during the fight with the bus driver, borrowing cameras to film nothing and, hell yes - saving the fucking environment for the 1000000000000000000000000000th time.

And speaking of the environment, our generation is just there to mop up the mess produced by our forefathers everyday. They tell you to generate new ideas on how to get renewable energy while they sap off the existing amounts.

Well of course everybody uses energy nowadays but we're not supposed to be responsible for THEIR consumption.

OFFTOPIC.

Mmm. Oh yeah, I forgot; good riddance.

V ._. V

No comments: