I'm a bomb.
It takes more than your smart-ass three hours to move me from location once you light up the fuse.
Band name: Callow / Herefordshire
Album title: By trespassing on them.
Album cover: - Copyrighted -
One of those silly predictive games from random that always turns out to be true in the wrong way.
I swear to myself that life is sucking so badly recently that I find myself admitting to the fact that I'm a fan of gore and how badly I want to spread my fucked-up-ness to anybody I can find.
But of course the reason is simply because I lack sleep.
Ever lost your patience? Ever lost your patience and felt like everybody is simply stupid? Ever lost your patience, felt like everybody is simply stupid and have people you don't want to see/hear/smell popping out everywhere?
*Pop* "Hey, I'm here!"
I found myself telling these people behind my monitor that they should simply just go away. Below is a true story by the way.
ike: bye guys i'm going to cut my hair
me: cut the head too
ike: bb
*ike has left the game*
Oh you poor son of a bitch. Well unfortunately I've got it stated clear right in front of your fucking eyes with the three words "DO NOT PROVOKE."
Speaking of which it was nice spreading that pikachu fever all around the map. It was totally cool. Of course, my pleasure.
Ironically it seems as if I'm the guy doing all the provocative shit in the first place, but that's my nature, and no it doesn't apply to that boy who got sprayed 30+ times in the ass for killing me with a knife for... 2 times? Mmm I didn't even die once.
With all that said, his journey has just ended. Continue to fail hard.
Mmm.
I'm a bomb.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment