They expect me to believe that power shortages can happen 2 times in a day and only to us.
First it screwed up my DotA game, because the fucking computer lacked power supply and shutted down all of a sudden, then around 6 it disrupted my beard-shaving session. I mean, fuck you? Why is it that EVERY SINGLE time my cousin comes up to my house to borrow the internet something will go terribly wrong AT TERRIBLY RIGHT TIMES?
I don't blame my cousin. I blame everyone. I refused to turn on the modem and my sister went frowning as if I've just committed the world's greatest mistake. Hey, I have a fucking life too, despite spending almost all my time on the computer. If you disrupt my life, I'm not letting it go without paying back the same thing.
One of them will be calling the father to complain. I don't give a flying fuck.
Then my mother comes in to tell me that she can't use the phone. MY FUCKING PROBLEM? She came back later again, telling me that the 10 dollars used to top up my Ezlink went missing. I saw it today morning around 3am on the kitchen table and thought how dangerous it was to place it there, but I didn't do any shit. She borrowed $1500 from me EVADING every single attempt from me to tell her to return it, KEPT all the change to herself even though it's my money and now she's suspecting me of taking the $10 note. I'm LIKE FUCK YOU BITCH?!
Don't go talking about the money she used to feed me. I might be making no sense saying this but IT'S HER FUCKING DUTY. I can go on with my family's past to make you, my avid readers, understand, but no I'm not going to repeat it for the Xth time (where x > 0, definitely).
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment