Today is a day of realisation, of disappointment and gloom.
I woke up around 1 and began working on my Zombie Tag again. Time turned on its speedhack and hacked all the way until 5, then I realised, at that time, that today is Thursday and I've just wasted 4 hours editing my Zombie Tag.
Then good old Saes spoke to me around that time. I was tabbing in and out of NS while speaking to him, then eventually I disconnected and the conversation went dead. We talked about which poly I was deciding to go, some of his regrets about not doing well in secondary school (and not getting into a JC for that matter) and a little of his love life.
Somehow I feel as if there's a void between us. I don't believe we can connect. There's nothing for us to relate to each other.
"When the waves crash beneath us, down below this empty feeling. I don't wanna stop, I don't wanna stop."
It was only until 7 when my mother came back. She would have worked till 11 if she was allowed to. Anyway she bought us noodles for dinner. That's all.
Around 7 I asked Ed for a DotA game. He agreed, I made and people came. In the game they said they were lagging, and so I went to off the wireless network on my router, then I disconnected.
For the rest of the night I kept feeling that time was slipping away every second.
There's nothing to say about that time-is-slipping-away situation, but I'm more worried about this weird night. After digging through my 1GB pile of songs I've got this uneasy feeling creeping up on me. It feels as if I'm going to go into another period of self-denial (and cutting off all connections to people) and depression.
I'm tired.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment