Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm Byan, you're Byan.

I will be frank.

I reached home on Monday, unlocked the door and saw my mother talking on the phone.

He reached home on Monday, knocked on the door and I heard my mother opening the door for him.

I went into the kitchen, then he went into the kitchen. He snatched a pack of rice and went away. I had nothing left.

After that everyone disappeared from the house and came back at nine. Still no dinner.

They went to sleep shortly after coming home, and I was left with nothing to eat for the whole fucking day. I wanted to study but because my packet of rice got "stolen" by someone else I got pissed and NS-ed all the way till night-time.

I erupted.

My mother was in the kitchen listening as I threw things around my room. Still unsatisfied having my room thrown into a mess, I went into the kitchen, broke a bowl of... thing, and yelled at her.

She cleared up the the broken pieces of the bowl and went to sleep, but I STILL wasn't satisfied. I woke her up after that and we had a "debate", followed by a period of silence, then I started picking up the things I've thrown around my room.

My mother sat on the sofa and cried, but I don't think she cried as long as I did. In fact I think I cried around 3 times longer than her.

"It was painful, so I cried, but when I cried, it was painful as well."

If you get it.

That was Monday.

Yesterday was Tuesday.

I had paper 1 for both languages.

English Paper 1:
Section A (Essay-writing)
1) "In war, no one wins." Discuss.
2) Write about some of the problems and benefits of shifting to your new home.
3) Describe an international event hosted by your country
4) "Follow your dreams." Is this good advice? (I wrote this)
5) Rage.

Don't report me for leaking out questions.

Rage may seem like an easy topic, but hell, too much NS.

I considered writing the first discussion topic, but was feeling a little uncomfortable with it, so I went with the dream shit. No, I disagreed with that advice.

No chinese. I rushed through.

Then later in the afternoon, Aunt Jun from Australia came to visit, along with her husband and their child.

I got a lecture by her for dropping additional mathematics, then she went into the topic of life and death for a little while. It was also then when I was infatuated by their child's innocence.

But disregard if you think I'm a paedophile. Kthx.

No comments: