Hi. I would like to list down the things that I've achieved/failed every Friday.
I hope I can keep this shit going.
Achievements:
Level 5 potion spammer in Oblivion (yay), killing off of protection for most Warcraft 3 maps (excluding DotA), a poem (finally), random drawing on my school desk which pwned everyone, tons of food, soccer (I rammed, I tackled, I came.), completed all hard gay videos.
Failures:
Tracing (I've been wanting to do this shit since Monday. No mood.), stumbling upon a gay porn site, lost 11 marks in my maths test, not sleeping early, yelling at a kid just a hour ago, lost all DotA matches, no NS for a week already, PERILS OF A MAN WHO CAN'T DRAW COPPOLA-CHAN AFTER TRACING HER FOR LIKE X TIMES <--- biggest fail.
Not forgetting downloading of too much porn - another fail.
Happenings now.
Sae Cheong went back to school to help out with AVA. I thought he forgot my name or something because he called me by my last name. Anyway that guy behind him was butting in all the while so I couldn't really sit down and talk to him. I forgot to eat, too.
Nothing else.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment