"What she's trying to say is that your english sucks."
Some survey organised by the MOE today. Apparently the staff in charge was in a bad mood. Feminist and poor anger management. Well anyway she was babbling about spoken english and our dear gnolgniq said something in defense. I added that line above and oh no everyone heard it.
One friend was surprised, for she thought that I was a timid guy. Well she hasn't seen anything yet.
Anyway, next topic: retards.
In schools, society, families, cliques or whatever group of people there will always be one down with social deficiencies, or self-centeredness, or both. If you meet the first type everything's fine if you stay away. The 2nd type makes you feel like killing them. The 3rd is someone that you should avoid at all costs.
The 3rd type. Basically they go around behaving like a retard or a pessimist. They pretend to know nothing, yet when you accuse them they swear back at you without control, sometimes with vulgarities that they themselves don't even understand. They just HEAR you saying it, they think it's VULGAR, so they use it against you hoping to stand on the same level as you. Nevermind that. Teach them something and they'll complain that you're irritating, then they do it without thinking they CAN do it, and then they accuse you of not teaching them.
Fuck the what.
I'm getting tired of human relations. Ever since I came back from the June holidays I've been on high up till now and my hormones are still raging. Moodswings, depression, exhilaration, whatever.
2 months to prelims. 3 months to the big O. I fear for the future, yet I'm doing nothing about it.
I bless me.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment