Sunday, August 20, 2006

Disregard the friday crap.

I give up on it.

I can never keep schedules because of my irregular sleep hours and my addiction to the computer.

Well anyway Terence PM-ed me yesterday to introduce me to this game called WarRock. It's a online FPS, something like America's Army. I won't compare it to AA because I've never played AA before, but I think it's far better, lacking only interactive features like whisper system or friend lists.

Then I have F.E.A.R combat coming up too. 1.70+GB of another online FPS. I was surprised that it was free and didn't require the original F.E.A.R to play. Looks like the game developers are only selling F.E.A.R for the story.

Dub hasn't been calling me for any dota games, so I went to play some warcraft 3 open RPG map with Jin, Kok and Nicholas. Yea. Addictive shit.

Then to remind myself, the big O looms closer.

And so close, that Byan is finally going to make a change. He is going to force himself to do homework now. Yes, now.

Happy birthday Terence, btw.

No comments: