Quoting quotes from someone, school is like, a second home to us students. Whether exactly the purpose of the quote was irony or sarcasm I do not know, but here are my experiences.
Since young (from my first day at kindergarden in fact,) I've been afraid of school. It meant separation from the comforts of home and my mother; it meant going to a place faraway where you are alone, clueless and lost; it meant isolation. I cried every morning to kindergarden, cried during assembly, cried during classroom, though at the end of the day I was always smiling, after realising that, hey, it wasn't that bad. There were times when I felt like I could just sneak away during break, run away back home. I did eventually, though not because school sucks, instead I was excused for some really silly reason that I couldn't remember.
Primary school was the start of my social nightmare. My primary one teacher was a tigress. At the end of my primary school education she left teaching, and I thought she wasn't that bad then, until my crush told me that the tigress threw her textbook down to the ground level when she wasn't paying attention. All the way throughout primary school, I had friends I guess, but none was trustworthy enough until primary six. He called me after our primary school education too, but stopped after secondary two. Some of the nasty things I experienced was having booted out of pair work on submission date and being repeatedly told off and shunned by a lot of people because of my crying habits, but yeah there were people who were nice to me and I'm glad I could still remember them.
Secondary school another fucking nightmare despite having met some of the greatest friends I could ever have. I don't want to talk about it.
Now polytechnic mainly because I can't stand the people there. It's not anybody I'd like to be around with. That's why I hate school.
With the last few years being social reasons I've made plans to be socially independent. It's pretty hard when you're alone, but you know you're free and you know you're always one step ahead of others when it comes to being distracted.
Also I have to say part of the reason why I hate school is because I hate schedules and I hate doing work, which is, well, every human being's nightmare. I also hate the afternoon sun and I hate Singapore for it. Shit man if you can go to Philippines and experience the afternoon sun there I tell you you'd hate Singapore too.
Life is sad, but let us enjoy it. My latest motivational message.
Love you guys, later.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment