I'm an audiophile and nomad combined.
Have a Malay song.
Was telling myself 6 hours ago to sleep early in preparations for today's "final hour." Didn't turn out so well getting glued onto the monitor screen by delicious mindfuck.
Hey, I liked that man. It leaves me detached from what's around me; something I can really get used to.
Anyway yes, in other news, I recommend "The Pursuit to Happyness" to anybody who hasn't watched it yet. Class rep did a short movie review about it. Not very impressive stuff but, hey, take a break from all those action movies for a while.
Finally, I noticed it's been a while since I posted some photos. I do have some sitting around and I'll upload when I can be bothered to open my laptop.
Good night even though it's morning.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment