Monday, January 14, 2008

Photo-blog?

I thought of making this post yesterday but I couldn't create a new post.

The feeling is similar to a caged bird singing its last song before it's allowed to be released into the wild.

It's a little tough since I'm leaving all the work till last minute, but what I get from finishing such work is the incredible feeling that someone who spent hours working on it way before the deadline can never experience.

I guess it's the thrill of it.

One of my latest achievements to date is stating in a report how much I was treated with disrespect during one lecturer's lesson. The outcome will definitely be interesting. Stay tuned.

Anyway, I'm saying just so you know, that this blog has officially transformed into a half photo-blog simply because I got a real camera. I'll probably dump some photos from time to time.

I'm also thinking of making a new blogskin to go along with my first holiday in Singapore Polytechnic, not like I enjoy being there, but that's exactly why I'm making a new blogskin for the holiday, no?

No comments: