Well I had this conversation that happened a long time ago already but till today I couldn't forget the way he responded when I accidentally dropped the bomb.
He's around 2-3 years older than me and we first known each other when I was 14 or 15. Anyway we used to play video games together till one day when we just 'let go.'
I struck up a conversation with him around 3 years later and eventually like any other 'old friends' we talked about the past. All was fine until I told him how childish it seemed back then for the both of us. He went away soon after that and I never heard from him again.
You see, the maturity gap between a 14 year old and a 17 year old was great for me. That 3 years was like metamorphosis that changed a boy into a young adult. Apparently 3 years hasn't been doing much to him so maybe he felt as if I changed and couldn't take it.
Yeah, people do change, not always for the better though.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment