Monday, October 08, 2007

What's wrong?

Nothing is wrong. I was about to sleep when I felt like posting something, didn't really have much of a clue what I was going to post but felt like trying anyway.

So, I'm still standing on a crossroad so I suppose it accounts for my long period of absence in school.

Not like anyone there gives a damn about it anyway.

Then, to think that I want another week off is a little too much even for myself, so I'm probably going back for awhile. My sleeping habits ain't helping though.

It's also been awhile since I talked to the father (or even met him,) not like I'd want to, but he'll definitely feel like a stranger to me. I don't like talking to strangers.

Most of us will probably experience something similar once in awhile, when you haven't met someone for quite a long time and they start feeling like a stranger to you. In my family, manners isn't really that important so sometimes they may even seem rude to me.

About raging, I never gave myself a second thought as to whether I'm really that prone to raging, but it seems as if I'm doing it unconsciously. I think I've done it too many times up to the point where people don't take me seriously when I rage or they think I'm raging when I'm not.

Hopefully this serves as a warning to flakk. Stop your rage now or nobody will take you seriously in the future.

I tried to change a little, but it's like changing the type of pillow you use to sleep on - you just can't get used to it. If you had a choice, you'll definitely want your old pillow back, no?

Unless it stinks as much as mine, but I love my own smell.

I don't really know what else to say because, unlike many of my peers, I don't really go out all that much and socialize. I guess there's nothing much I can do about it.

I'll end here.

No comments: