A paragraph at a time.
Whenever I log in Blogger to post a new entry, I can't help but notice the column listing the latest updated blogs, because some of these blogs have a really witty, beautiful, or ironic name to it through wordplay or just mixing up two completely unrelated objects/entities to create a very striking title. For example, "Verbal Constipation," "Sixty Minute Artist" or "A Soviet Poster A Day."
After nearly 2 weeks worth of break from school, I went back, only to be faced with bloody childish clashes between cliques. Personally I wouldn't want to get myself involved in it, but with group projects popping out, it's about time I make a decision. One side's trying to get me to do the sketches for my assignment while the other is trying to take me in. To be honest, I don't know what to do, so I'm really waiting it out to see what happens next, but whatever it is, I'm not going to let myself to be taken advantage of. A slight attempt and I'll give the dude a finger.
I found this quote on some random site that really struck me.
"If there's no wind, row." - Latin proverb. Or something.
I believe I don't need to explain what it means, and that's why it struck me hard. This is the shortest quote I've ever seen to be able to convince me to work hard (row) if there isn't driving force/support/free loaded stuff/prior knowledge (wind) to help me.
What is wrong with the world today?
FotC for the lulz.
This is wrong, kids.
Anonymous. I'm only a lurker.
Rock'n'Roll.
Verbal warfare.
eye of horus: did he cara
melasinius: who
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: he only got cele
eye of horus: who else
melasinius: no
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: and meta
eye of horus: no big deal
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: then why you complaining? lol
eye of horus: complaining?
eye of horus: how is asking whether he has cara or not complaining?
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: by saying no big deal it shows that you dont really care
eye of horus: and?
eye of horus: is that complaining?
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: it is to me if you give those "heck care attitude" and still ask about his ups
eye of horus: so you call that complaining?
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: yep
eye of horus: then let me tell you you are wrong
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: lol okay
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: wow im wrong
eye of horus: hmm
eye of horus: so what is your problem with me
eye of horus: if you don't have a problem would you kindly keep quiet
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: lol why the hell should i
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: i can type whatever i want
eye of horus: true
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: why not you ignore me? rofl
eye of horus: then you're responsible for giving me an answer
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: lol im not responsible to give you an answer
eye of horus: i'm just going to ask you in a peaceful manner
eye of horus: what is your problem with me
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: your attitude?
eye of horus: mmm
eye of horus: of me asking a question and saying it's no big deal that he has only cele?
eye of horus: if that's so you must have problems with a lot of people
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: you ask if he has cara, then i said only got cele. then you reply no big deal
eye of horus: yeah
eye of horus: and i find nothing wrong with that
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: yeah okay. i find that you're complaining.
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: you dont find anything wrong with that
eye of horus: about what
eye of horus: about the fact that he has cara?
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: thats fine. each has his own perspective
eye of horus: cele*
eye of horus: do you know
eye of horus: what is
eye of horus: complain
eye of horus: to begin with
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: dont treat me like a kid
eye of horus: i'm not but you're confusing me here
eye of horus: did you type the wrong word
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: lol seriously have no mood to continue this. you wanna think i got a problem with you, so be it
eye of horus: sorry i'm a guy who tends to read things very carefully
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD: im just going to play my game
[SGHL]Chavenz|DOD has joined the Frontiersmen
eye of horus has joined the Kharaa
eye of horus: that's pretty evasive of you
eye of horus: but ok
- After the game -
eye of horus: bye chaven
- 5 seconds pause -
eye of horus: get a dictionary
/quit
I thought I was able to get a little English fun out of this, but he didn't fall for it. Anyway, a few mistakes here and there. He would have beaten me if he had read what I said carefully and countered accordingly, but too bad. Typical Singaporeans don't read.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment