Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How long has it been.

It's hard fending off four people at once, especially when each of them says different things. Somehow my brain just can't seem to be able to handle the amount of information received and respond accordingly, so I took the easy way out and told them to shut up, but it turned out to be futile.

It's been a few years since I last had this terrible excitement running throughout my head, fingers trembling with the amount of satisfaction I anticipate and would be able to leech off through the next "killer line."

But somehow the amount of information pouring into my head was way too much for me to counter-attack properly.

I was a decent bastard back then, even though I had completely no idea what I was saying. Nowadays I've gotten a little less creative, but what really sets me off is that my opponents ain't more difficult than my last fight with a 55 year old.

If there's only one fun thing that I'd actually take pride in doing, it'd be to talk down the other person till he/she surrenders, though the she part isn't yet tested nor approved, but you get it. Unfortunately, sometimes such things become an obsession, so instead of waiting for them to come, I went out and created opportunities for myself.

Basic common sense tells you that when you prepare for a war, you must know your enemies beforehand, and sometimes impulses overrides common sense, leading to unexpected defeats.

I wouldn't pretty much say that it's a defeat, though. A pretty cheap trick was involved.

To me, this occasional hobby of mine is actually a game of tic-tac-toe with more than 20 squares. Usually I get to decide how many squares I want in this game and place more than 1 cross/circle every turn, thus ending the fight pretty easily, but sometimes when the game's up to your opponent to decide how many squares there are going to be, and he's/she's a Singaporean whom you're pretty sure is less intelligent, has a lower standard of English and actually doesn't have much to say on the topic you're fighting him/her on, expect the standard 3x3 squares with him/her placing 2 crosses/circles per turn.

For a more practical example, you can take those who tend to launch a verbal assault on your parents for giving birth to someone like you, or that you have no friends, girlfriend, or you're gay, anti-social, someone with no life. For the more locally-inclined examples, expect the usual "yawn" added with pseudo-1337 z's behind to add to the effect of you not making any sense (in 99.9% of such cases it's more often that the opponent is unable to understand what you're saying because your language's too powerful for them.)

In short, the number of squares determines how much the topic stays on track (the lower it is, the less relevance it has to the topic) and the crosses/circles are your points. Getting the picture?

I'm pretty sure that the 55 year old I fought a few years back actually fought against me equally on a field definitely larger than just 9 puny squares that most of our fellow countrymen can only manage.

Though I'm still pretty depressed by the fact that I can't counter these cheap tricks up till today. Well actually I think I do have a tactic in mind, but maybe the information overflow was really too much.

Bad luck Byan.

It doesn't mean that I'm sorry for being a fag, though. Such fights are what feeds my everlasting hunger for pure faggotry.

Expect a comeback.

No comments: