I'm alive, just in hiding.
Good stuff
Got my Backburner already, after getting flamed by noobs saying that I should "l2play pyro" or go to some custom server to earn my achievements. Thought of "cheating," but figured I won't have anything to work towards if I were to do that. This is about TF2 by the way, and I'm now an established pyro ^^
Then, after fumbling with my handphone on Monday, I gave my lecturer a call to seek some sort of "justification" for my bad grade. I didn't mention anything about my grades but he offered to raise it for me. I don't agree with his reasoning of me being borderline and closer to the next grade so he'll just throw in a few marks to bring me up, because, after all, even with all my personal flaws (such as having a deep, monotonous voice,) I definitely deserve a better grade without him having to push me up.
Not to say it's all about marks. Point is, after all, self-improvisation. I appreciate his kindness though.
Fatal errors
Today I got back my marks for another assignment and again it's not a good grade. Then I asked myself if it's really not my problem. Conclusion? Maybe. It's pretty demoralising because I haven't been skipping since the new term and I'm getting bad grades compared to me skipping like 2 days every week and scoring distinctions for my assignments. Weird shit.
There's this guy who went to a different option and since then he's been ignoring my hi's, bye's and blarg. Personally I think it's because I scored better than him for a group assignment that I tried very very very hard NOT to contribute. I lied to him about my final grades anyway, because I thought it'll make him feel better. Fatal error on my part. Well, trying not to be friendly towards him nowadays haha.
If I'm feeling superior, I'll probably be laughing at his sore ass. Will attempt it in front of him next time. Evil, yes, but it yields great satisfaction for a guy who doesn't like to be ignored.
No comments:
Post a Comment