Not a grim post this time.
It feels as if I'm moving against time. I happened to discover a few old songs back from the 1970s and yeah, time trippin'.
It was a weird feeling, like the uneasiness you feel when you're forced to run backwards for some unknown reason. I'm quite scared of this effect because I can picture myself being a poor bloke with headphones on, playing songs from the 1970s and feeding on leftovers like crows.
Then the piano was sold today. I learned that it was my mum who paid for the piano in the first place. I could feel the sting when they asked for the piano chair to take away with the piano, because my mum wanted to keep the chair. She said it was comfortable.
I skipped school today, I spent like 6 hours playing some worthless character whose original owner isn't interested in playing anymore, yeah.
And know what? I might get a tagboard. Sometimes I update so fast that you guys will probably forget about the previous comments. Good idea. Might as well switch to Wordpress. Or get my http://neue.vtsuki.net working.
Productivity. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment